Here is how our custom design process typically works:
- We will have an initial consultation over the phone or via email to discuss the details of your project.
- We will prepare an estimate for you based on our discussion. Upon approval of the estimate and contract, a 50% deposit will be due to begin work on your project.
- Two to three initial design concepts will be sent to you electronically in the form of a PDF. At this time you will decide which direction you like the best and communicate any changes you would like to see. It is best if you can gather all of your comments into one email.
- We will make your requested edits and send you a revised PDF. Three rounds of revisions will be included in our estimate. Any additional changes are subject to a $25 per round charge. You will be notified if this charge is going to be applied to your total.
- In order to approve the design, you must initial each page and fax or email a signed copy back to us. At this time all necessary supplies will be ordered and your project will be added to our press schedule. Please be sure to proof read everything you approve very closely. Reprints or plate changes will incur additional charges.
- Your project will be ready to be picked up or shipped to you. At this time, your balance along with any shipping costs or applicable taxes will be due.
- You will open your package and get all tingly inside with excitement.